Our Covid-19 response and protocols
Stay Small, Stay Safe at one of the premier Bed and Breakfast’s in the Finger Lakes
Currently, there are no restrictions in our area and local restaurants, wineries, and breweries are open for business. Some of the wineries are requiring reservations for tastings and some are not, it is best to visit the websites of wineries you plan to visit prior to your stay. Restaurants are serving at 100% capacity indoors and out. Again, many of the restaurants are requiring reservations, especially on the weekends.
We have focused our attention to increase our standard cleaning routine with more proactive and protective methods. We remain committed to upholding the highest levels of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you feel comfortable during your stay at Magnolia. Below outlines our effective response procedures to help us continue to provide a safe, clean and welcoming Inn for all.
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including recurrent cleaning of high-touch and traffic areas within the common areas and rooms, these include, doorknobs, stair rails, coffee station, countertops, etc.
- We continue to serve breakfast while maintaining social distancing. There may be times that we will have two seating’s to insure we maintain the social distancing protocols.
Our Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Focus on disinfecting, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the Inn
- Disposable disinfecting wipes so that commonly used surfaces ( for example: doorknobs, handrails, tables and countertops) can be cleaned quickly, efficiently and disinfected by staff throughout the day
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and common areas.
- We are not conducting daily maid service for multiple night stays per NYS Health Department’s recommendation. However, if you would like to have your room serviced, there are “service my room cards” in all rooms, that you may place on the door knob indicating your need for service. We are happy to service your room per your request.
- We have added disposable disinfecting wipes under bathroom sinks for guests to use if needed.
Please feel free to call (607) 546-5338 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We continue to monitor the advice of the CDC and the NYS Health Department and are following all State and Federal directives.
Things to do and see
We have some great pages on our website, check out the “Our Area” Page, there you will find several pages focused on activities, wineries and eateries.
We are here for you
Please feel free to call (607) 546-5338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We continue to monitor the advice of the CDC and the NYS Health Department and are following all State and Federal directives. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state by visiting their relevant website.